For getting those lovely eyebrows, there are lot methods including threading and tweezing. But there are many things you must keep in mind before and after getting them.
Removing the facial hair is one of the popular beauty rituals among women and shaping eyebrow is one of them. Threading is one of the ancient methods to shape the eyebrow in India, China and Arabian nations.
Well groomed brow not only looks good but accentuates your face and balances your features, if done right. But you must not touch the tweezers until you’re a pro! Because on getting wrong eyebrows shape, you can think extremely opposite of the second line in this paragraph. So, it’s a good idea to head to the parlor and seek professional services for that.
Choose the Salon Wisely:
All nice things start from a good salon with experienced staff. And it is crucial to know that not all threading professionals have received good training. Some can mistakenly pluck your hairs from the wrong side while other may leave you hurting. To zero in on the right “technician”, you can use friends (who have received threading), social media, online reviews, and Internet. Check out the work/portfolio of your brow artist.
Consider Your Face Shape:
Not all have same face type, some have long, some has round while other has a square. So, it’s a wise and nice idea to think about your face shape before sitting for threading. For a long face, flat eyebrow shapes are good as it balances your face shape. Woman with round face can go for high arched eyebrows for a soft arch shape. A slight arch eyebrow is good for oval shape while a rounder shape eyebrow looks great on the squared face. A heart shaped lady can try low arch round brow, and curved brow is just meant for the lady with diamond face shape. To get your desired eyebrow shape, give your brows enough time to grow before your threading appointment. It would be best if you stay away from plucking and waxing for at least two weeks.
Stay Away from Eye Make Up:
Before your threading appointment, avoid using eye makeup products like mascara or eyeliner. Or it’s best you talk to your artist if it is necessary so they work accordingly.
Get Ready for Redness and Pain:
Remember redness is the obvious thing you get after the threading. Some parlors use special ointment or soothing element like a cold compress. If you have sensitive skin, you must have Neosporin or hydrocortisone.
Besides redness, you must be ready for the pain associated with the hair plucking.
Take Warm Bath and Shower:
You must take a warm bath or shower to make your hair moistened enough for a good pulling out. The combination of heat and moisture will make the hairs be easily pulled out.
These are some ideas help you get perfect eyebrows. But the task of having good eye brows doesn’t over here. You must take care of them after having your threading session done.
- Don’t use bleach products for at least an hour after receiving the threading as they can cause itching and irritation. And your strong urge to scratch over it can defeat the purpose of your threading.
- Don’t go for the heat vapor facial treatment immediately after threading as it can leave your skin dried and cracked, which you don’t want at all.
- Don’t keep touching your freshly threaded area after the process. Because threading makes your skin pores opened and frequent touching means your transferring dust and dirt to them.
- Steer away from the exfoliating creams and solutions. Use ice cubes to heal the redness after threading. You can use aloe vera or rose water too.
- Never stroll in the sun, at least after a couple of hours of after threading. Your skin becomes sensitive to Sun’s harmful UV rays. Or you can apply a good quality of sunscreen if it’s urgent to step out in the sun.
So, these are tips you must keep in mind to get eyebrows and maintain their shape afterwards. Apply them and enhance your beauty with beautiful eyebrows.