How To Apply Dr. Numb Topical Anesthetic Cream
- Wash the area receiving treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
- Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
- Place an additional, thin layer of cream over the area.
- Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap). The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream. and keeps the cream form drying off.
- Leave the plastic wrap on until it is removed by the professional before the procedure.
Tips & Warnings: Leave the cream on the skin longer for better result. Don’t remove the saran wrap until you feel the numbing effect.