CAREFULLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS
BEFORE ORDERING ANY PRODUCT THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
ATTENTION: This is a binding Agreement (the “Agreement”) between You, the individual or entity accessing, using or purchasing Product from this Website (“you,” “your” or “Customer”) and ShinSachi Pharmaceutical (“Dr. Numb,” “we,” “our” or “Company”) the owner and administrator
of this Website and all content contained herein (collectively, “Website”).
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT
IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE ACCESSING, USING OR BUYING ANY
PRODUCT THROUGH THE WEBSITE
These terms and conditions apply to ALL transactions made on or through this Website. This Agreement is intended to be governed by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act. You manifest your agreement to the terms and conditions in this document by any act demonstrating your assent thereto, including clicking any button containing the words “I agree” or similar syntax, or by merely accessing the Website, whether you have read these terms or not. It is suggested that you print this form for your personal records.
By placing an order with us, you will be deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions of Use (collectively, “Terms”). If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you may not access or use the Website, or purchase any Product(s) through the Website. By accessing, using or ordering Product(s) through the Website, you affirm that you have read this Agreement and understand, agree and consent to all Terms contained herein.
2. CANCELING ORDERS AND RETURN POLICY
If you experience any delay in the delivery of your Dr. Numb® order(s), you may contact our Customer Care department at 1-877-786-2001 or visit us online at www.DrNumb.com
2.1 How to Cancel Your Order WITHIN the 10 Day Trial Period
If you are not satisfied with the Product for any reason and wish to cancel prior to the expiration of the Money Back Guarantee, simply contact our Customer Care department at 1-877-786-2001 or visit us online at www.DrNumb.com and cancel your order. Exceptions may apply at the discretion of the Company. You will never be billed again and incur no further charges or fees, beyond shipping, handling and 20% re-stocking fees, as long as you return the Product within 30 days from purchase date (even if it is empty).
2.2 Refund Policy for Shipping and Handling Charges
Regardless of whether you cancel your order within the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee or not, you will be responsible to pay the shipping and handling charges that you selected upon ordering the Product. Your credit card on file will be billed for this amount, and you agree to pay such amount regardless of whether you cancel your order in a timely fashion or not. However, if you have encountered an error in your order, Company may, at its discretion, refund your Shipping and Handling. If you suspect any errors in your order, please contact our Customer Care Department at 1-877-786-2001 or visit us online at www.DrNumb.com.
Company reserves the right to reduce pricing without prior notice to you; however, you will always have the right to cancel an order and get a refund of your purchase price if you do not agree to pay any increased price amount.
2.3 Shipping Time
Your order will be processed within 24-48 hours (during business days). Shipping time is estimated according to the shipping option that you chose during checkout. If you experience any delay in the delivery of your Dr. Numb® order, you may contact our Customer Care department at 1-877-786-2001 or please visit us online at www.DrNumb.com. Reasonable requests are normally granted, but this decision remains at the Company’s sole discretion.
3. TEMPORARY PRICE REDUCTION
For your convenience and benefit, Company may temporarily reduce the price of your order for promotional purposes, or to ensure that your purchase order transaction is capable of being processed by your credit card company or processor. If Company reduces the price of the Product as described herein, you will be billed at the reduced price until the promotional period ends or Company is assured of payment by your credit card company or its processor, after which time the Product price will be restored to its usual price, without prior notice to you.
4. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If you are unsatisfied with Dr. Numb® for any reason, simply cancel your order by contacting our Customer Care department at 1-877-786-2001 or please visit us online at www.DrNumb.com before 30 days after purchase for regular orders. Upon contacting Company and cancelling your order, you will be provided with a Return Authorization. After canceling your order, you must return the unused portion of the Product, or if it is empty, just return the empty tube to our Company for documentation purposes in order to be eligible of refund (less shipping, handling and 20% re-stocking fees). Regardless of whether you timely cancel your order, Company will not refund or credit any shipping and handling charges for any Product that was shipped to you.
5. PRODUCT RETURNS
To return a Product for an exchange due to shipping damage or when cancelling your order within Money Back Guarantee period, you will need to obtain a Return Authorization by contacting the Customer Care Department at 1-877-786-2001 or please visit us online at www.DrNumb.com. An authorization can ONLY be obtained by contacting the Customer Care Department by phone or on the web.
In cases of Cancellation, Replacement and Exchange
- Cancellation: Cancellation requests must be called in or e-mailed to the Billing Department and the response must state “Cancelled”. If an order has shipped and is already in transit, the customer is responsible to contact the Company and have the shipment returned properly before credit can be given. Proof of cancellation must be produced and product returned in order to complete the process.
- Replacement or Exchange: In cases when a customer receives a package and has missing items in it, the Company is responsible to ship replacements after thorough investigation has taken place. In the event that the customer receives any defective products, the Company will arrange to replace product or issue a credit to the Distributor’s account. If a customer receives a wrong item, the Company is responsible for replacing it without charging additional fees. It is the Distributor’s responsibility to notify the Company within 7 days after it was delivered. Replacement/Exchange requests are only granted within 7 days.
- Returns: The Company operates a 30-day money back guarantee policy.
To be accepted for return on this basis, keep the following in mind:
- Item(s) should be returned to the company within 30 days from purchase date.
- Shipping and Handling Fees are Non Refundable. For orders which were shipped free (via standard shipping), an amount of $9.99 will be deducted from the invoice value of goods.
- Unopened items are entitled to full merchandise refund.
- Any Goods returned that are opened or used (within the 30-day money back guarantee), will be subjected to a minimum restocking fee of 20% of the invoice value of the Goods.
When returning the Goods to the warehouse, the Customer should indicate/write whether it is for a REFUND or EXCHANGE, then the full name, and order number on the pouch/box containing the products.
- Return items for refund or exchange:
- USA and International Orders
- ProPack/ ShinPharma
- Returns and Exchange Department
- 1124 Fir Ave. Blaine, Washington, USA 98230
- ProPack/ ShinPharma
- Returns and Exchange Department
- 605 Highway 76, Building 2, White House, Tennessee, USA 37188
- Dr. Numb®
- Returns and Exchange Department
- P.O. Box 7200, PO A,
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5A 0A3
- United Kingdom and Other European Countries
- Dr. Numb®
- Returns and Exchange Department
- c/o Parcelship, Units 1-4, Newfield House, Coates,
- Retford, United Kingdom DN22 0HA
- Dr. Numb®
- Returns and Exchange Department
- 118 Denison Street, Hillsdale, New South Wales, Australia 2036
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. We recommend all returned items to be sent using some type of third party delivery confirmation system to ensure proper delivery.
6. SHIPPING TERMS
When we ship the Product to you, we will make your shipment our priority and ship your package out the same day for all orders placed before shipping cut-off time (refer to the Delivery Policy) and the next day for all orders placed after cut-off time. Please note that shipments are not sent out on Saturdays, Sundays, or any Holidays. We do not guarantee arrival dates or times. We do not refund or credit shipping charges for any shipments. Exceptions may apply at the discretion of the Company.
7. BILLING ERRORS
If you believe that you have been billed in error, please notify our Customer Care Department at 1-877-786-2001 or please visit us online at www.DrNumb.com immediately. If we do not hear from you within 30 days, after such billing error first appears on any account statement, the billing will be deemed accepted by you for all purposes, including resolution of inquiries made by your credit card issuer. You are deemed to have released Company from all liabilities and claims of loss resulting from any error or discrepancy that is not reported to Company within thirty (30) days of its appearance on your credit card account statement.
8. REPRESENTATIONS and DISCLAIMERS
It is our Company mission to provide our customers with the finest Products available. We believe in the efficacy of the Products we sell. You understand, however, that the statements on the Website, promotional materials and the Product have not been evaluated by Health Canada and the United States Food and Drug Administration, and the Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided by our Websites or this Company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with your healthcare professional and should not be construed as individual medical advice. Individual results will vary. We want you to have the most accurate information concerning the Product. The information we communicate to you about the Product and/or its efficacy is obtained from independent third parties such as educational institutions, scientific and news articles and agencies, scientific reports and researchers (“Information Sources”). We do not warrant or represent that Information Sources are not error-free, nor do we warrant any Information Source or the methods that they use to arrive at their conclusions. All Product specifications, performance data and other information on our Websites are for informational and illustrative purposes only, and do not constitute a guarantee or representation that the Product will conform to such specifications or performance data.
We do not guarantee that you will have any specific or particular result or benefit from the Product, or that your experience will match those of others who use the Product. Individual results will vary from person to person.
9. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS
You represent that you are at least 18 years of age and that you will not permit a person under 18 to order, or use, the Product. You represent that the information provided by you when placing your order is up-to-date, materially accurate and sufficient for us to fulfill your order in a timely and efficient manner. You are responsible for maintaining and promptly updating your account information with us and keeping such information (and any passwords given to you for the purposes of accessing the Website and/or purchasing Products) secure against unauthorized access. Unless agreed otherwise or required by applicable law, any warranties provided in relation to the Product only extend to you on the understanding that you are a user, and not a reseller, of the Product. You shall not re-sell, re-distribute or export any Product that you order from the Website.
You agree to pay for the Product and any taxes, shipping or handling of Product as such costs are specified by us on the Website when you submit your purchase order. Payment shall be made prior to delivery and by such methods as indicated on the Website (and not by any other means unless we have given our prior consent to such alternative payment methods).
10. REJECTION, DAMAGE OR LOSS IN TRANSIT
We shall not be liable and you shall not be entitled to reject Product delivery, except for damage to the Product or any part thereof occurring in transit (where the Product is carried by our own transport or by a carrier on our behalf), and where we are notified of such damage within seven (7) business days of your receipt of the Product.
11. LIABILITY LIMITATION
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT LEGALLY PERMITTED, WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY WAS AWARE OR ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE LIMITED REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, AGGREGATE LIABILITY (WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) SHALL IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE COST OF THE PRODUCTS YOU ORDERED. FURTHER, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, OR COST OF COVER. THE PRODUCTS ARE SOLD AND DELIVERED TO YOU “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED OTHERWISE IN THIS SECTION, WE MAKE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AND WE DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, telecommunication providers, and agents, from and against any and all claims, actions, loss, liabilities, expenses, costs, or demands, including without limitation legal and accounting fees, for all damages directly, indirectly, and/or consequentially resulting or allegedly resulting from your misuse of the Website, or your breach of any of these terms and conditions of this Agreement. We shall promptly notify you by electronic mail of any such claim or suit, and cooperate fully (at your expense) in the defense of such claim or suit. If we do not hear from you promptly, we reserve the right to defend such claim or suit and seek full recompense from you.
Any notice or other communications arising in relation to this Agreement shall be given by sending an e-mail to the latest email address that one party has notified in writing to the other. In the case of Company, the email address can be found at www.DrNumb.com. In the case of sending notices to you, Company will use the email address you provided to Company when you ordered your Product. Such notices or communications (where properly addressed) shall be considered received on the earliest of (i) the email being acknowledged by the recipient as received; (ii) receipt by the sender of an automated message indicating successful delivery or the email having been opened; or (iii) the expiry of forty-eight (48) hours after transmission, provided that the sender has not received notification of unsuccessful transmission.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to or use of this Website and/or your subscription to the Product should we believe that you have violated any of the terms of this Agreement or if we believe you have sought, in bad faith, charge backs, credit backs, Product returns, discounts or any other conduct designed to injure, harass or disrupt this Website or the Company’s business operations
We reserve the right, but undertake no obligation, to actively report and prosecute actual and suspected credit card fraud. We may, in our discretion, require further authorization from you such as a telephone confirmation of your order and other information. We reserve the right to cancel, delay, refuse to ship, or recall from the shipper any order if fraud is suspected. We capture certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals committing fraud. If any Web Site order is suspected to be fraudulent, we reserve the right, but undertake no obligation, to submit all records, with or without a subpoena, to all law enforcement agencies and to the credit card company for fraud investigation. We reserve the right to cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the fullest extent of the law.
16. SALES TAX
If you purchase any Products available on our websites, you will be responsible for paying any sales tax indicated on the Web Site.
17. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website, and all content appearing therein, are the sole and exclusive property of the Company or its licensors. No license or ownership rights in or to any content of the Website are conveyed to you by reason of this Agreement or your purchase of Product. The Website and its content are protected under the laws of copyright and trademark. Unless otherwise permitted by law, you may not copy, republish or transmit any portion of the Website without Company’s prior written consent.
- Governing Law. This Agreement and all disputes or issues arising from it shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Canada and United States, without regard to conflict or conflict of law principles. The sole and exclusive venue for any and all claims or causes of action arising from or related to this Agreement, or that are related in any manner to your purchase or attempted purchase of the Product(s), shall be the State or Federal Courts in Canada and United States.
- Overdraft fees. In the event of overdraft of customer’s account due to a charge for an original order or a reorder, the company is not liable for any customer’s overdraft fees.
- Assignment. This Agreement and the rights and liabilities of the parties hereto inure to the benefit of their respective successors and assigns. Company may assign this Agreement to any successor entity. Customer may not assign without the written permission of Company.
- Severability. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction or an arbitrator finds any provision of this Agreement, or any portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will continue in full force and effect.
- Attorneys’ Fees. In the event any Party shall commence any claims, actions, formal legal action, or arbitration to interpret and/or enforce the terms and conditions of this Agreement, or relating in any way to this Agreement, including without limitation asserted breaches of representations and warranties, the prevailing party in any such action or proceeding shall be entitled to recover, in addition to all other available relief, its reasonable attorney’s fees and costs incurred in connection therewith, including attorneys’ fees incurred on appeal.
- No Waiver. No waiver of or by Company shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent default of the same provision of this Agreement.
- Headings. All headings are solely for the convenience of reference and shall not affect the meaning, construction or effect of this Agreement.
- Complete Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to your access and use of the Website and your ordering and use of the Product, and supersedes and replaces all prior understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matters.
- Modifications. Company reserves the right to change any of the provisions posted herein and you agree to review these terms and conditions each time you visit the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of such changes. Company does not and will not assume any obligation to provide you with notice of any change to this document and you acknowledge and agree to same. Unless accepted by Company in writing, you may not amend these terms and conditions in any way.