Are you the “DIVA” who does not know where she would be partying tonight and which holiday destination she is going to visit this summer’s but only one thing she knows and that, “anything can happen”. Being unpredictable and enjoying the life fullest has its own charisma. When life is unpredictable, you have to be ready without any prior notice. Throwing a bikini at the beach or getting ready with the raunchiest lingerie requires more than clothing.
A body full of hairs or keeping it bare is a complete an individual’s choice. No one is bad and nothing is comparable, but we love to be the way we want to see our self. And if you choose to get rid of your hairs, there are several ways to achieve it.
Shaving your pubic region is one of the oldest and most common among females. The only problem with shaving is the hairs come back very soon and it leaves the root hairs making it hard-edged. On growing back, it creates an itching sensation and would feel like a thorn.
Waxing has been in existence from past five thousand years and its less about science and more about nature. Yes, waxing is a natural phenomenon and been practiced since the era of Persons. Even the ladies from Greece considered getting full body waxed. Definitely, the options were less at that time and the first wax which came into use was the Sugar Water syrup. There are many more like:
- Sugar Wax: 1 cup of granulated white sugar with 1/4 cup of lemon juice and 1/4 cup of warm water was heated altogether till it boils.
- Soft Wax: Also known as strip waxing. It is the new generation common waxing, typically used on larger areas of the body like arms and legs. It is applied directly on the skin on the higher side of the temperatur A strip of cloth is then applied over to pull off the hairs on the go.
- Hard Wax: Hard wax is usually used on the smaller parts of the body like eyebrows, upper lips, and underarms. The process is less painful than regular waxing and can be applied on multiple times without any damage to the skin.
- Fruit Wax: One of the most expensive processes of waxing. It works like hard waxing and is always recommended for sensitive skins. It comes loaded with fruit extracts like plum and berries which makes them antioxidant rich and full of vitamins to nourish the skin. They are much gentle on the skin and they are the part of skin care as well.
- Chocolate Wax: It is also pretty popular with its availability in most of the salons. It capitalizes on the points like rich in skin care with anti-inflammatory organic enrichment. It also contains glycerin and oils like almonds and soybean. They are best for sensitive skin and usually cost more than the normal wax.
And if you want to get rid of your hairs permanently, go through the lasers. This era has so much to offer you and one of them is the Laser hair removal. Consult your dermatologist and get a total schedule usually it takes around 12-13 sessions of laser treatment during which you cannot expose yourself to sunlight, or to a lot of sweating. Even if you smoke, you will have to give it up for 2 weeks before and after the treatment. The laser treatment usually works best on black hairs. A lot of things have to be keeping in mind before you go bare, like the history of Melanoma, raised moles, hive, tattoos or active harpies.
To add the cherry on the cake, there is good news for those who cannot endure pain and want the things to go painlessly. The doctors would also recommend you to go for numbing creams. The one which is being used by the world is Dr. Numb Topical Anesthetic Cream. The added feature of stopping the further contamination and its healing effects along the sedation of skin tissue makes it ideal for every hair go procedure in the world.