Today, tea tree oil has myriad uses and benefits that are effectively used in cleaning the home, can use it as a spray in the air to kill germs. Also, it is beneficial in healing all types of skin issues and can be taken inside to treat diseases.
Tea tree oil is also known as Melaleuca, which is exceptionally well renowned in Australia to treat wounds and due to its capable germfree properties. The oil is esteemed for its antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties. The oil has turned out to be more famous in the last couple of years, and it is presently added to cleansers, shampoos, salves, and other products used by people.
10 uses of tea tree oil
- Helps in healing all types of skin infection in a natural way, and also soothe your sunburns.
- Makes you free from allergies like itching and rashes.
- When 3 tsp. is added to 1/3rd water, it can be used to spray on any dirty place to clean it. It takes away all the germs.
- Prevent you from the problem of lice by adding 2-3 drops of oil to your shampoo.
- Cures naturally the bad breath coming from your mouth. All you need is to add 2-3 drops in a glass of water and swish.
- Soothe your skin if any insect bites you. Also, treat your skin if you are suffering from Psoriasis, Scabies, or any ringworm.
- By adding 2-3 drops of tea tree oil to a humidifier, you can get a relief from asthma problems.
- By mixing the olive oil with tea tree oil in the same quantity, and putting it in your ear removes the ear pain.
- Include a few drops in your washing machine to aroma your garments. Moreover, if you forgot to put the garments in the dryer, run again with tea tree oil to evacuate mold.
- Can be used in numerous homemade kitchen cleaners when mixed with apple cider vinegar.
10 benefits of tea tree oil
- Tea tree oil has gained a reputation for being an all-around remedy, from removing makeup.
- By mixing tea tree oil with benzol peroxide, you can treat stubborn acnes with no side-effects.
- The oil is rich in softening the cracked and ragged cuticles above the nails. It’s perfect while using with lavender as tea tree oil is a fungus fighter, while lavender is anti-inflammatory.
- Tea tree oil mixed with olive oil is beneficial in treating the chicken pox.
- Athletes who everyday run and practice hard, can add 2-3 drops of oil in warm water and soak in foot for 15-20 minutes to get rid of any foot pain.
- Tea tree oil is profoundly compelling against staph infections, even those that are anti-toxin resistant. Simply pat on the area, where the boil or the rash is for 6-7 times a day.
- Tea tree oil proved to be beneficial for maintaining the health of your hair and scalp. Like coconut oil for hair, tea tree oil, likewise, can mitigate dry chipping skin, uproot dandruff and itching.
- Tea tree oil has been demonstrated to have anti-cancer benefits. By blending the tea tree oil with frankincense oil, you can get the best results.
- Another reason to utilize tea tree oil is to dispense with personal stink. Tea tree oil has antimicrobial properties that annihilate the microorganisms on your skin that causes stink.
- Tea Tree Oil is effective on major and minor cuts or wounds of any age-group person, i.e., from kids to senior persons.
The above were the top 10 benefits and uses of tea tree oil. It’s a natural treatment without any side effects. By reading the above article, if anyone has any query or something to share, feel free to comment below!