Getting your hand tattooed calls for deep understanding. It is going to be there for lifetime. Find out here few things you must know before bearing an ink design.
Undoubtedly, the popularity of hand tattoos is on the rise. It can be due increasing number of celebrities getting their hands inked, and showing them off. Or just for the reason that they look so classy. Even the Google search graph tends to show an increase in its demand.
The star love for hand tattoos…
While more and more people are looking for getting tattoos on their hands, the famous stars are not away from this. Just have a look at some of the celebrities who got the job done.
- Jesse James: He is a hardcore chopper builder who got the words “Pay Me Sucka”, along with a dollar sign on the palm.
- Britney Spears: Her star tattoo was inked in Studio City.
- Dave Navarro: The famous guitarist got Roman numerals on all four fingers of each hand.
These are few to name as there are many others.
Perfect way to express…
Hand tattoos serves to be the ultimate expression of rebellion. For years, people who are bold and want something expression have been getting these tats. As these have a symbol or message, such people make it a way to say what they want the world to see.
Pain is common…
Yes, you read that right hand tattoos are painful. There are people who can handle the pain easily. In fact, some of them get the tattoo together to prove a point, for example gang tattoos. Even these can cause some pain it doesn’t stop you from getting the same. Wondering how? You can easily make it pain free using a topical anesthetic cream like Dr. Numb. Basically, it is a numbing cream which comes with 5% lidocaine. While it is an FDA compliant product which can be used for different type of skin treatments, you will not need a doctor’s prescription to buy it. So, you do not need to fear the pain at all.
Reasons are many…
If you are thinking – why getting a hand tattoo, you need to understand that different people have different choices. Usually, tattoo lovers love it for being an ideal way to flaunt their style. However, there are many people who prefer hands for personal or political reasons.
Some of the crazy reasons include:
- Hand tattoos offer higher visibility.
- Hands are more painful. So such a tattoo will signify a high-level commitment to the tattoo.
- Being a specifically chosen spot for religious tattoos, these are great for getting Christian tattoos.
- Besides, some people go for tattoo rings on their ring fingers. It serves to be a symbol to prove that your love is endless.
Just before you commit…
If you are thinking for a hand tattoo, keep in mind that it will be highly visible. Plus, these are more suspected to infection as they are the most used part of the body. You might not be able to complete day-to-day activities for some days.
So these are few things you should be aware of before making any commitment. Rest, it is a great idea to get inked in these locations.